by Ron Spangler
According to the liberal media there are telltale signs to look for when determining if someone is a racist. This election has become so politically correct you may not know you are a racist until you find out from the Obama supporters that you are in fact a racist. Here are ten ways the media determines if you are a racist:
1) If you use Barack's full name, Barack Hussein Obama, in a sentence.
2) If you question Barack's judgment for not knowing Bill Ayres' background when every other Democrat in Chicago politics did.
3) Asking for a complete investigation of Barack's past association with groups like ACORN, past Weather Underground members, Louis Farrakhan, Reverend Wright and others.
4) Asking Barack for his complete medical record instead of a one page document.
5) Questioning his character for throwing anyone off the Obama bus if he thinks they could in any way become a liability for his quest to become president.
6) Question Barack's honesty for promising the voters everything and anything when he knows with the world economy tanking, he will not be able to deliver on half of what he has promised.
7) Question statements from Michele Obama.
8) Question his knowledge and qualifications to be Commander In Chief.
9) Question his refusal to have direct open debates with unscripted unrehearsed voters in a real town hall setting.
10) Question his background and record, or lack thereof.
Bottom line with most of the media in the tank for Barack Obama and most Americans believing what they see on TV, any opponent of Obama will have a mountain so high that it will be virtually impossible to climb. I wish Senator McCain the best for his brave attempt to beat Barack, but I am afraid he is about to find out the media can inflict much more pain and suffering than the North Vietnamese did during his stay in the Hanoi Hilton.