Thursday, December 30, 2010

God's Answer To Our Prayers

By Ronnie Spangler

As more and more folks head to church to pray for help during these perilous times I wonder what God may be thinking. Could it be the following:

I heard you in your hour of need,

But they were simply prayers of greed.

You asked that I should lead the way,

But failed to hear the words I say.

To hear these words you must repent,

Then open your hearts to the son I sent.

Your faith in me and my son

will lead your way to act as one.

Open up your heart and mind

Guidance, comfort and peace on earth

You will find.

I heard your children weep and pray

Still your nation looked away.


Now you wonder if I'm gone,


and if you're on this path alone.


If you place your faith in me


The answer's here for you to see.


May God Continue To Bless The USA

Excerpt from a book I authored in 2007.


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ronnie, I am @VotingFemale. Met you on Twitter. Just read the introductory pages of your book at amazon and find it a "can't put it down."

    Hope you can perhaps sign a copy for me in 2011.

    Happy New Year,
    VotingFemale
    http://votingfemale.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete