Sunday, October 21, 2007

Soviet Union Resurrection?

Among other things in my book written in 2006, I predicted Vladimir Putin would not only retain control of Russia but consolidate the office of President and Prime Minister. With recent reports coming out of Russia I wonder if a book of fiction is becoming reality.

Excerpt from my book ".....the offices of President and Prime Minister were combined into the current Supreme Command Chairman position with Vladimir Putin continuing as head of state. Reminiscent of the old Soviet Union, Chairman Putin sealed the borders, resurrected the KGB, nationalized all forms of media and passed new legislation......."

With recent reports in the news on statements made by Mr Putin, plus his visit to Iran, I have to wonder if we are witnessing the reemergence of the Soviet Union. If we are how will it effect events in the Middle East and around the world?Amazon.com

Barnes & Noble

AuthorsDen

No comments:

Post a Comment